Examination Rules of D.El.Ed. and DPSE Courses
- Annual Examination means D.El.Ed. and DPSE Course Annual Examination
- Registrar Examination means Registrar Examination for D.El.Ed. Course and DPSE Course Examination
Eligibility Criteria to Appear in Annual Examination
- A candidate must obtain minimum 40% marks in theory and practical separately for each subject in House Examination.
- A candidate who is absent or fails to clear House Examination will be considered ineligible for Annual Examination.
The candidate should complete 200 working days each year exclusive of the period of examination and admission.
- A candidate must fulfil the condition of minimum 80% attendance in Theory/Practicum.
- A candidate must fulfil the condition of 90% attendance in school internship programme
- The student shall be permitted to complete the programme within a maximum period of three years from the date of admission to the programme candidate should complete at least 200 working days each year of the period of examination and admission
Pass / Fail Criteria
1. A candidate will be declared PASS when he /she secures minimum 40% marks separately in theory, practicum, internal assessment and internship examination.
2. A candidate declared FAIL in first year will have to PASS first year before seeking admission in second year of the said course. However the course has to be completed within four academic years.
One single answer sheet with total 36 pages will be supplied to the candidates and no supplementary sheets will be issued.